Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"We all seem connected"



I love my friends, I really do... I know that's pretty cheesy of me to say, but I really appreciate every one of my friends who have been in my life. Through school, I've met some of the most amazing friends and some of the most talented people I know. This isn't the last time I'll say this so get used to it.

Justin Krietemeyer, I met the first day of school. And as opposite as we were, we became quick friends and I am happy to say we still are really great friends. Steve Harrington, I used to see him at city college before attending Art Center but we all became a good core group of friends. Justin and Steve came to be what is called National Forest. If you haven't seen their work, you should definitely check it out. Individually, they are really talented and inspiring artists and collectively, they kick ass.

Both have a show in Paris coming up, the show travels throughout Europe. I'm very excited to see what they finished. I've seen Steve's new fabric and teepee in the works and they are rad. I'm itching to get my hands on the book that was put out of Steve's work (designed by John Harrington).

Check out the blog that the organizers of the show have put together for images.



Thursday, June 05, 2008
The Lazy Dog Gallery
2 Passage Thiere
Paris , France
www.thelazydog.fr

Saturday, June 07, 2008
Lodown “Gallery West Berlin”
Brunnenstraße 56
Berlin, Germany
www.lodownmagazine.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
NANA store
Via Tortona 12
Milano, Italy
www.nanastores.com

Thursday, June 12, 2008
Galerie Montana
Carrer Commerç 8
Barcelona , Spain
www.montanacolors.com

No comments: