Friday, May 30, 2008

All Busted up!

It's funny how things come back around, when I first got out of school my first editorial illustration job was given to me by Laurie Henzel at Bust Magazine. I was so excited when I got that job and hoped for the day that maybe, one day, my art would get featured in the magazine... 5 1/2 years later... here it is!

The nice ladies over at BUST magazine did a feature on the "Thread as the line" Show down in VA. They featured 4 of us artists (Jennifer Boe, Megan Whitmarsh, Anila Rubiko, and myself) in the show, check out this month's issue (btw, 15 year anniversary!!! CONGRATS!) with Amy Sedaris on the cover! I am very, very excited to be a part of their 15th anniversary issue and most importantly to have Bust supporting me from the very beginning.






I love Amy Sedaris!

No comments: