Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some People I Met


Rich Jacobs is one hell of a guy (i dare you to try to find someone who will say otherwise), and he always puts on the best shows. Picking from a list of highly regarded people to unknowns, he sure knows what he's doing. And he's doing it again, with another Move Show at Space 1026. I am humbled to be showing with many of these people and to be asked again. Here's my piece, although I wish I had more time its a start (just a start) to breaking my hiatus.



I'm hoping to get to the opening tomorrow night, so hopefully I'll see you kind Philly people there.

More info about the show:

Special music guests, Zomes (asa from Lungfish) Koen Holtcamp (from Mountians) Tim Kerr (from Big Boys, and all the bands that i dont have room to list.)


Exhibition & or group show with:

Eric White, Calef Brown, Jim Houser, Garry Davis, Karoline Collins, Tim Kerr, Chrissy Piper, Mofo, Jordin Isip, Rich Jacobs, Stephen Powers, Alberto Kroeger, James Gallagher, Jeff Canham, Louie Cordero, Bert Queiroz, Melinda Beck, Dan Murphy, Tod Swank, Rodger Bridges, Caroline Hwang, Jason Polan, Matt Leines, Jocko Weyland, Billy Sprague, Kate Hurowitz, Clint Woodside, Carl Dunn, Rob Ben, Martin Sorrondeguy, Jenna Robinson, Kelly Nicholson, Adam Wallacavage, Chris Duncan, Erika Borboa, Alex Lukas, Michael Bartalos, Ben Woodward, Isaac Lin, Max Lawrence, Chris Shary, Damian Abraham, Chris Stain, Andrew Jeffrey Wright, Chris Kline, Derek Weisberg, John Freeborn, & maybe a few others?

"This will rule." - Clint Woodside


No comments: