Monday, August 2, 2010

Do me up


Have you seen the new Bust Magazine, you know the one with the undeniably awesome Rashida Jones on the cover? (interviewed by the awesome Lisa Butterworth) Well, flipping through I was inspired to accessorize my hum-drum-hair-in-a-bun summer hair-do (beautifully illustrated by Samantha Hahn). I'm totally into sweeping my hair back into the 40s housewife look (how-to #2) and so it got me looking into some scarves, particularly by Vera Neumann. Its been fun looking, but bad for my wallet...



Sweet Asian Pairs via theluckyfish, Floral and Animal Scarf via graybirdvintage (top)

3 comments:

Katie said...

oohh i could have used that help this weekend! i wore one but had no idea what i was doing. it worked out somehow - wrapped around my head with a little side bow.

there are tons of charity shops here that sell old lady scarves for 50p!

Katie said...

i probably shouldn't show you this but i thought you'd like some of them.

http://www.jane-carr.com/scarves/

Caroline said...

oh no. that is really bad for my wallet....amazing though!