Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's Spring, but it's still cold...

Mother Nature teases us, its warm and sunny one day but cold and cloudy the next.

Welcome to my blog, although I have always been very apprehensive about having a blog I thought I would try it out... We'll see how it goes. I hope to have constant updates, new projects I'm working on (including work in progress), inspirations, friend's news, and other stuff that might be of interest. I hope you guys enjoy and please comment and let me know what you think.

My post today, I planted a strawberry plant gift for a friend who has a booth at the new Brooklyn Flea Market. We have a small silver tub on our fire escape full of strawberry plants, hopefully in June it'll be full of strawberries.



This show just opened this last weekend in Columbus, Ohio at Mahan Gallery. The show is called "Isn't it Romantic?" and here are some of the pieces in the show.





Until next time... I've got a bunch of upcoming news so please stay tuned!

No comments: