Friday, May 2, 2008

Thread as THE (thanks lisa) Line-the longest day!

Yesterday, my friend Erin and I drove down to Virginia for the day. I had to get there early for some last minute touch up work for the "Thread as the Line" show and pretty much got it done in the nick of time. The show looked amazing and it was nice to be in VA for a day. Here are some images of the show.









My new pieces. These are the first time I'm showing my new series, so it was a bit nerve racking. I hope people enjoy them.







Steve Frost


Thomas Campbell, these were really awesome.




If I could afford it, I'd buy this one...




Megan Whitmarsh. I love the layering of the fabrics that she's doing now.







Jennifer Muskopf. You have to see these in person, the installation was created as if you were underwater.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

caroline, the show you are in is called "the thread as THE line." i think your blog needs a copy editor. i am available. you can pay me in cookies.

jean said...

Caroline,
Thanks for sharing this! I'm in L.A. otherwise I would have loved to attend. I'm really diggin the use of fabric, thread and sewing as mediums for fine art.