Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If I were bi-coastal...

...or if I could be at 2 places at one time, these are the 2 places I'd be this Saturday night.

In NY, I'm in the +2 Show at Sloan Fine Art that I mentioned a while back. The opening is this Saturday, June 20th. 4-6pm. Its an early, summer party!

My piece for the show...


And in LA, there's this:
"This Must Be The Place" curated by Faesthetic.
Opening June 20th, 7-10pm
Scion Installation L.A.
3521 Helms Ave. (at National)
Culver City, CA 90232
Gallery Phone: 310-815-8840
Hours: Wed-Sat 11:00AM-6:00PM

Glue Kit, Maxwell Loren Holyoke-Hirsch, Damien Correll, Joel Speasmaker, Matt Curry, Skull Phone, Dan Funderburg, and Jemma Hostetler.


Scion Presents: 'THIS MUST BE THE PLACE' Preview from Scion ART on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Yoli said...

What a wonderful blog you have here!!!