Friday, September 26, 2008

Demons in Spring

Itsah so gloomy outah. I don't know why I'm writing with a so called Italian accent... I'm very tired from trying to finish 2 pieces overnight so I'm a little delirious.

I'm waiting for my copy to arrive, but I found this on a 12ozprophet posted by Cody Hudson, the art director, designer of the book (and artist extraordinaire).

Demons in Spring is a collection of short stories by Joe Meno and some of the proceeds benefit 826CHI. "the book includes art by todd baxter, kelsey brookes, ivan brunetti, charles burns, nick butcher, steph davidson, evan hecox, kim hiorthoy, paul horschemeier, cody hudson, caroline hwang, kozyndan, geoff mcfetridge, anders nilsen, laura owens, archer prewitt, jon resh, jay ryan, souther salazr, rachell sumpter, chris uphues."-from 12ozprophet.



The book looks great and am very humbled to be in the company of such great artists.
my piece-ah!


Rachell Sumpter



Souther Salazar


Cody Hudson


Geoff McFetridge



Evan Hecox


Charles Burns

No comments: